The Town is currently in the process of proposing enhancements and repairs to Town Hall. Because of this, we will not be making rental reservations for any date past May of 2024 until an official timeline is developed. We are hoping to have a timeline in place by October of 2023.
Regarding 2023 rentals, there is currently no weekend availability left at Town Hall for the months of November and December, however, there are limited week days available.
Thank you for inquiring about the Windermere Town Hall as your event venue. Complete the rental form below to get started. Town Staff are unable to assist with rental requests if they are not in receipt of this form.
The Town Hall is available for rental on a first-come, first-served basis with Town-sponsored events taking precedence. To reserve your date, a deposit of $250 (money order or check made payable to The Town of Windermere; we do not accept cash) and a completed Rental Agreement are required. All deposits are processed as/are a separate charge from the rental fee. A reimbursement check will be mailed to you after Public Works has completed your exit report.
The Windermere Town Hall is on the National Historic Registry. Please carefully review the rules and regulations contained within the Rental Agreement ensure that you do not forfeit part or all of your deposit.
Please note the following:
- Town meetings and functions take precedence over private events. Certain months there may be a delay in booking to allow Town boards & committees first choice on event dates (generally these will be January, March, April, September, October, and December).
- We do not have A/V equipment for use by renters.
- We require at least 30 days notice to book events.
- We do not book events more than 1 year in advance.
- During the holiday season (November – January), there will be a large tree as well as mantle/stage decorations in Town Hall. The tree and mantle/stage decorations will not be (re)moved or altered for private functions.
- The person who fills out the contract must be the person to make all payments and will be the only person Town staff will communicate with regarding the rental. Town Staff will not communicate with 3rd party planners.
- We do not accept any cash payments. The deposit must be made with a check or money order made out to the Town of Windermere, but the balance may be paid with a credit card (no American Express).
DEPOSIT (additional to rental rates)
*Resident is defined as dwelling within the incorporated limits of Windermere. As Windermere is approximately 2.2 square miles, not every “Windermere” address is actually incorporated; ex: Summerport, Casabella, Belmere, Keenes’s Pointe, and many others are not within Windermere, and therefore would pay the non-resident rates. Please contact our front desk at 407-876-2563 to determine whether your address falls within the incorporated boundaries of Windermere, or visit the Orange County Property Appraiser’s Website; incorporated addresses will show municipality as “Windermere,” while un-incorporated addresses will show “un-incorporated.”
**Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are billed as full-days regardless of how long a renter will utilize Town Hall. We do not book more than one rental per weekend day. For a full day rental, access to Town Hall begins at 7:00am the day of the event. Early entry to set up is not permitted. All trash, personal decorations, food, rental furniture, etc. must be removed by 1:00am the following morning.
Capacity is as follows:
Town Hall main hall – 125
Town Hall stage – 12
Town Hall porch – 65
Included in the rental are tables, chairs, set up/take down of tables and chairs, as well as access to the kitchen. Please complete and turn in the Set Up Sheet into Diane Edwards 2 weeks prior to your event to ensure you have tables and chairs set up. Please email or drop off.