The Historic Preservation Board is comprised of volunteer residents from the Town of Windermere, who share an interest in protecting and preserving the historical resources located in Town.
Unless otherwise indicated, meetings are held at 5:00pm on the first Thursday of each month in the Community Conference Room located at 614 Main Street.
Objectives & Mission Statement:
- Educate others about the history of the Town of Windermere
- Oversee the proper maintenance and restoration of the Town’s historic buildings
- Preserve and protect Windermere’s historic documents and artifacts
- Help the community stay connected to and involved with the on-going history of Windermere.
- Heighten the awareness and ensure the preservation of Windermere’s natural and cultural heritage.
The Historic Preservation Board will not meet for September 2023
January 4, 2023
February 1, 2023
March 1, 2023
April 6, 2023
May 4, 2023
June 1, 2023
July 6, 2023
July 24, 2023 Special-Called Virtual Workshop
August 3, 2023
September 7, 2023
Past Agendas & Minutes