Report a Problem

Problems with garbage, recycling, and/or yard waste should be directed to Waste Pro first. You can report an issue directly to Waste Pro online here, or call 407-774-0800.

Problems with electricity/energy should be directed to Duke Energy. You can report an issue on their website, or call 1-800-288-6807. This includes street lamps that are out.

Duke Energy sends out contractors to trim trees that are, or could potentially, interfere with power lines each quarter. The Town does our best to post each quarter the areas that will be affected. Please contact Duke with any concerns you may have related to this.

For all other issues, including reporting code violations, please click here.