The Town of Windermere hosts a weekly Farmers Market every Friday from 9:00am – 2:00pm (weather permitting) along Town Square Park (Main Street between 5th and 6th Avenues). We have a wide range of vendors offering fresh produce, seafood, breads and pastries, coffee, hummus, candles, soaps, essential oils, clothing, jewelry, craftwork, flowers, and more!
Friendly, leashed pets are always welcome! Please pick up after your pets.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact market coordinator, Robert Rinaldo, for more information:
In order to be considered, please email the following to Robert Rinaldo:
*Food handling permit (if applicable)
*Photos of BOTH your booth set up and products
After the Market Coordinator reviews, your packet will then be forwarded to Town Staff for review and potential temp approval before being placed on the agenda for the upcoming Food Truck / Farmers Market Selection Committee meeting for final approval.
Current Month's Market
Find what you’ve been craving at Windermere’s weekly market!
Held every Friday from 9am – 2pm at Town Square Park, weather permitting.
To ensure the health of our vendors and the community, please note the following:
- There is one market entrance: 6th Avenue near the library
- Masks or other face coverings are OPTIONAL as of April 30, 2021 per guidance from Orange County and Governor DeSantis
- Please try to maintain a 3′ distance where possible
- Hand sanitizer is available; please use it liberally!
- Doggy waste bags and receptacles are available, please clean up after your furbabies!