Parramore Park is located along Main Street between West 5th and 7th Avenues. Parramore Park is the former railroad right-of-way in front of Town Square, Town Administrative Offices, and the Windermere Police Department. It is used for landscaping and drainage only.
The 1887 School House is not part of Parramore Park, but is a nearby landmark of special interest. The 1887 School House is located on the corner of West 7th and Main Street, and is on the register of historic buildings. For groups (including schools) interested in tours of the 1887 School House, please contact George Poelker, Windermere Historic Preservation Board Chair.
For more information on the 1887 School House, including the history and images, click here