- This event has passed.
The Town of Windermere hosts a weekly Farmers Market every Friday from 9:00am – 2:00pm (weather permitting) along Town Square Park (Main Street between 5th and 6th Avenues). We have a wide range of vendors offering fresh produce, seafood, breads and pastries, coffee, hummus, candles, soaps, essential oils, clothing, jewelry, craftwork, flowers, and more!
Friendly, leashed pets are always welcome! Please pick up after your pets.
To ensure the health of our vendors and the community, please note the following:
- There is one market entrance: 6th Avenue near the library
- Masks or other face coverings are OPTIONAL as of April 30, 2021 per guidance from Orange County and Governor DeSantis
- Please try to maintain a 3′ distance where possible
- Hand sanitizer is available; please use it liberally!
- Doggy waste bags and receptables are available, please clean up after your furbabies!