Please contact Lilian Colli in order to schedule an appointment to purchase Boat Ramp (“Park Pass”) or Tennis Pass keys, or to apply for a garage sale or open house permit. In order to ensure proper social distancing and safety measures, passes may only be purchased with an appointment. Please be sure to include your address if you email for an appointment!
Please have your forms filled out BEFORE you arrive at the office (you can also scan them back to Lilian). Tennis and Boat Key forms are two pages. You will need to initial after each “violation” on the front page that you have read and understand. The back will also need to be filled out. Please also have your payment ready. We accept credit card (no American Express) and checks/money orders made out to the Town of Windermere. We do not accept cash. If you would like to prepay with a credit card to ensure a contactless transaction, please fill out our Credit Card Authorization form and email to Lilian ahead of your appointment. Boat Ramps keys are $35, and Tennis keys are $25.
In order to help maintain the health of our staff and residents, all visitors to Town Admin are required to wear masks. We have extra in case you forgot yours.
**Please note, as of 5/19/2020, we are no longer accepting cash payments for any passes, permits, or rentals.**
Please bring a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover – we do not accept AmericanExpress) or a check/money order made out to the Town of Windermere.
Please note, the Park Pass and Tennis Pass are for residents of the incorporated Town of Windermere ONLY. Incorporated Windermere is approximately 2 square miles; link to map is at the bottom of the page. Most “Windermere” addresses are actually under the jurisdiction of Orange County (“unincorporated”) and are therefore not eligible to purchase passes. If you are unsure whether your address is incorporated or not, please reach out to Lilian Colli. You can also visit the Orange County Property Appraiser’s website; for residents, the municipality will show as “Windermere.” For others, it will show as “un-incorporated.”
The only subdivisions within Windermere are below. (Note, Summerport, Keene’s Pointe, Casabella, etc. are NOT within Windermere):
Lake Crescent Reserve
The Willows at Lake Rhea
*Windermere Club is NOT within Windermere, however residents are eligible to purchase tennis passes only.
2020-2021 Keys Available NOW!
- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR A PICKUP TIME TO COME IN. We are limited to 2 guests in the lobby at any given time. To avoid a crowd, please call 407-876-2563 ext 5327 or email Lilian Colli for a time to come out.
- When emailing, please include your address.
- WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE WALK-INS, and you may be asked to return at a later time!
- Please download and complete your park pass/tennis pass forms BEFORE coming to the office. You can email it or bring with you. They can be accessed using the links on this page.
- We no longer accept cash. Payment may be rendered with either check or card (no American Express).
- Masks are still required by visitors to Town Admin office. We have extras if you need one.
- As always, only residents of the incorporated Town of Windermere (approximately 2 sq miles) are eligible to purchase keys.
Film Permit **NO FILM PERMITS WILL BE PROCESSED IF RECEIVED LESS THAN 14 DAYS BEFORE SHOOT DATE**
Realtors, please see Diane or Lilian at the Administrative Office for your sign stickers. Without these stickers, your signs will be removed! Open houses are permitted 2 signs within Windermere Town limits. Balloons, streamers, etc. are not permitted.
Special Event Permit **30 DAYS’ NOTICE REQUIRED**
- Per FL Statute 163.045:
Tree pruning, trimming, or removal on residential property.—
(1) A local government may not require a notice, application, approval, permit, fee, or mitigation for the pruning, trimming, or removal of a tree on residential property if the property owner obtains documentation from an arborist certified by the International Society of Arboriculture or a Florida licensed landscape architect that the tree presents a danger to persons or property.
(2) A local government may not require a property owner to replant a tree that was pruned, trimmed, or removed in accordance with this section.
- AS OF JULY 2019, THE TOWN WILL NOT REQUIRE PERMITS TO REMOVE TREES AS LONG AS AN ISA-CERTIFIED ARBORIST OR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT PROVIDES A REPORT AS TO THE REASON FOR TREE REMOVAL. HOMEOWNERS CANNOT CIRCUMVENT THE REPORT BY DOING A PERMIT, AS ALL PERMITS WILL REQUIRE A REPORT ATTACHED.
- Per FL Statute 163.045:
Due to the Pandemic, the Windermere Town Hall is available for rental with stipulations. Click the link below for details.
Due to the Pandemic, the Windermere Rec Center Pavilions are NOT being reserved for private events at this time. The pavilions are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. All gatherings at the pavilions must be less than 50 people and all CDC guidelines should be followed. Windermere PD monitors the parks and will shut down or trespass any violations/violators.