Updates to Permit Applications and Passes

ParksPublic Works — Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Beginning Monday, July 3:


Park Passes (boat ramps), Tennis Passes, Tree Removal Permit Applications, and Right of Way Use Agreement Applications will be handled by Public Works instead of Administration.


The process is the same, however, instead of coming to 614 Main Street, Building 100, residents should report to the Public Works located at 614 Main Street Building 200. Public Works is open to the public Monday – Friday from 8am until 4pm (closed 12pm – 1pm for lunch). As before, payments should be made with check or money order made out to the Town of Windermere, or with a Visa/MasterCard/Discover. We still do not accept cash or American Express.


Film, garage sale, open house, and special event permits will continue to be handled through Administration.


Click here for further details, including an in-depth explanation of how to obtain a park (“boat ramp”) pass. Still  have questions? Email our staff and we’ll respond within 24 business hours.