Town of Windermere Grad Parade
The Town of Windermere would like to recognize our class of 2020 graduating seniors!
These students have worked hard to graduate; the Town would like to acknowledge their diligence and achievement despite cancelled Proms, graduation ceremonies, etc. In order to help these grads celebrate, we invite graduating seniors within the incorporated limits of the Town to join us on Saturday, May 30th for a very special Grad Parade.
• Each vehicle must have a ticket to enter the parade. Get your ticket here
• While we congratulate all grads, this parade is specifically for those who reside within the 2 square-mile incorporated Town
• Lineup will begin at 10:30am in front of Town Hall (520 Main St.). Volunteers will be present to assist with lineup.
• Vehicles may be decorated, but all decoration must be done offsite, prior to lineup
• We encourage all participants and spectators to adhere to social distancing guidelines
• The route will be posted and vehicles will adhere to the route and all traffic laws unless directed otherwise by law enforcement
• Limit of 4 individuals per vehicle
• Vehicles will not be permitted to stop during the route unless instructed to do so. Once a vehicle has entered the parade, it must remain in the parade until it completion of the route
• No items should be thrown from windows
• Vehicles should activate their flashers while en route
• The parade will begin and end at Town Hall. The entire route should take no longer than 1 to 1.5 hours to complete
• And most importantly… have fun! You deserve it!