As of 8:45 am on Wednesday impacts from Elsa have been very mild in Windermere.
Town Staff have performed the following:
- The PD team has monitored events all evening and into this morning keeping the Town’s Emergency Management team fully briefed on minute to minute conditions
- At 7 a.m. the town was assessed relative to roads, trees, drainage an stormwater system
- By 8:45 a.m. road ways needing repair were completed
- Currently staff are raking off the storm drains in the downtown corridor
- Town Manager, Deputy Chief, and Public Works Director are continuing to monitor weather issues in Orange County
Remember, you can always find helpful information by visiting the Town’s hurricane preparedness page here.