— Monday, March 16, 2020


The growing number of closures and cancellations this week make it clear we will need to postpone the Run Among the Lakes until it is safe for all participants.

We are looking at availability the end of April and early May, and will reach out to you when we have some options.

We have a big field already signed up, and a terrific list of sponsors. We’re also having a Kids Zone this year, with a bounce house and the library doing some fun kids activities. It’s going to be great event – just a little later than originally planned!

The health of the community is the critical issue, so we will wait this out, and as soon as it’s deemed safe, we’ll see you on the dirt roads of Windermere for a wonderful race!