The Town Clerk is the record-keeping official for the town, responsible for the preparation and archiving of all Town Council documents as prescribed by law.
- Archiving Town Council documents, ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Administering business licenses
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Public records request
Florida Statute Chapter 119 Public Records
Home Based-Business Procedure 2022
Please note, due to a huge increase in volume, lien and permit searches are now being conducted through Orange Lien. Please submit your request through their portal.
(407) 876-2563 x5323