Code Enforcement ensures compliance with the Town’s codes and ordinances relating to:
- Minimum Housing Standards
- Yard Maintenance Standards
- Junk, Trash and Debris Removal
- Zoning Enforcement
- Minimum Maintenance Standards for Commercial Properties
- Illegal Signage
- Disabled and Inoperable Vehicles
Violators are provided time to correct violations and administrative hearings are scheduled for those that are not corrected.
Please note, due to a huge increase in volume, lien and permit searches are now being conducted through Orange Lien. Please submit your request through their portal.
If you have a code complaint, question about a violation, or need any additional information relative to compliance issues, please contact:
Officer Theresa Rodriguez
407-876-2563 x 5330
A complaint can also be filed via the Report a Problem section of this website.