Code Enforcement ensures compliance with the Town’s codes and ordinances relating to:
- Minimum Housing Standards
- Yard Maintenance Standards
- Junk, Trash and Debris Removal
- Zoning Enforcement
- Minimum Maintenance Standards for Commercial Properties
- Illegal Signage
- Disabled and Inoperable Vehicles
Violators are provided time to correct violations and administrative hearings are scheduled for those that are not corrected.
Please direct lien search requests to Diane Edwards
If you have a code complaint, question about a violation, or need any additional information relative to compliance issues, please contact:
Officer Theresa Rodriguez
407-876-2563 x 5330
A complaint can also be filed via the Report a Problem section of this website.