This year’s budget mission was to preserve the level of service and quality of life that the Town residents and our customers are accustomed all while maintaining the Town’s financial viability. Town Staff and Councilwoman Rose were able to achieve that mission with conservative estimates of revenue, controlling expenditures, streamlining services, department reorganization, and better planning.
Some of the budget highlights that will be presented are as follows:
· Maintaining the current millage rate at 3.2500 which is below the roll back rate.
· Increase Reserves to 18-20%. Currently 9%
· Amend Health Care program for the Employees to mirror both private and public health care programs.
· Reorganization of Public Works Department to allow for better service and better planning.
· Fleet Replacement Program for both Public Works and Police Department.
· Capital Enhancement projects for both Public Facilities and Streets/Roads.
· Creation of Special Magistrate for Code Enforcement Hearings.
Town of Windermere's Fiscal year is from October 1-September 30
FY 15/16 Budget
FY 14/15 Budget
FY 13/14 Budget
FY 12/13 Budget
FY 11/12 Budget
FY 10/11 Budget
FY 09/10 Budget
FY 08/09 Budget
FY 07/08 Budget
FY 12/13 Budget Ad
FY 12/13 Capital Improvement Plan
FY 11-12 Budget Amendment