Town of Windermere Park Locations & Facilities
1. Town Square – Main Street to Forest Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Town Hall, Town Office, Franklin W. Chase Memorial Library, Finders Keepers, Basketball courts, park benches, parking.
2. Central Park – Oakdale Street between Fourth & Fifth Avenues. – Playground, picnic tables, parking, pavilion, walk path, Frisbee golf, bike racks, parking.
3. Park Among The Lakes – Main Street between Second and Third Avenues, three tennis courts, sand volleyball court, bike rack, parking.
4. Palmer Park – Pine Street between Second and Third Avenues, Playground, picnic table, park benches, parking.
5. Fernwood Park - On Lake Butler with entrance at Seventh Avenue and Butler Street. Town boat ramp, boat dock, parking (No boat trailer parking).
6. Parramore Park – Main Street between Fifth and Seventh Avenues. Former railroad right-of-way fronting Town Square and Police building used for landscape and drainage only.
7. Johnson Park – Lake Bessie lakefront along Sixth Avenue between Lee and Lake Streets, Park bench, stormwater retention basin, no parking.
8. Lake Bessie Lakefront – Lake Bessie lakefront from Eighth Avenue to Eleventh Avenue. Town boat ramp, no parking.
9. Lake Down Park – Lake Down lakefront at Fifth Avenue & Lake Street. Swim area, boat dock, park benches, picnic table & swing, no parking.
10. Lake Street Park – Thirds Avenue to Fifth Avenue on Lake Down. Walking Trail, park benches, fishing pier, picnic tables, swing, no parking.